Suncity School has collaborated with some of the finest experts from the fields of Pediatrics, Nutrition, E.N.T., & Dentistry, at HEALTHFORT, to prepare a comprehensive health programme to address the physical and emotional aspects of the students’ health, at every stage of development.
The key features of C.H.A.M.P.S. include:
- A comprehensive general physical assessment by experienced doctors twice a year.
- Creation of an Electronic Health Record (E.H.R.) for a child that can be accessed anywhere, anytime on the internet.
- The E.H.R. is a single repository of all data from cumulative health check-ups, which allows parents to follow key parameters of their child’s health over time.
- On designated PTM days, the experts from Healthfort are available at school to discuss a ward’s report and other health related issues with parents.
- SMS/Email reminders for vaccinations.
- An online discussion board that will allow one to post queries related to one’s child’s health, which will be answered by Healthfort’s medical experts from various fields.