The middle years are grades vi – viii….the transition phase, when a student passes through a critical period of physical, mental and emotional change, from childhood to adolescence. At suncity school,we understand this balance and realise the need to stay alert and focused to make it a learning phase, specially for the emotional equilibrium which will sustain them for life.
Objectives of the Middle Years Programme are as follows:
- Project and research based learning tailored to the varying needs of students
- An opportunity to explore a wide range of academic disciplines
- Interdisciplinary teaching and learning
- Provide a platform to develop leadership traits and decision making abilities
- Plethora of opportunities to participate in co curricular activities with an emphasis on participation rather than competition
- Learn, integrate and apply technology to all subjects